Sunny summer afternoons are always best enjoyed with a delicious cocktail to share with loved ones. That’s exactly why you now possess this kombucha sangria recipe. It will adapt very well to items you already have on hand and it will be there to give you a kick every time you need it.
- Place ice in the pitcher
- All all of the ingredients and stir with the bar spoon.
- Pour in your favorite glass for you and your friends.
- If you only have regular rum, you can add 1oz of pineapple juice.
- Play with all kinds of white wine.
- Be creative and add your favorite fruit pieces or juices.